Watch below and have a great training conference call.
Improve how you connect with your clients and team today! We realize - just like many of you - that the need to share knowledge and get connected with team members doesn't stop. That's why we have "Let's get started!" expert tips to help you communicate smarter and even train online. Use this video to help you develop and deliver an AMAZING, ENGAGING training conference call!
Absolutely! By using all your available resources and creating concise, dynamic content...you're well on your way to delivering conference calls that work for your clients and your teams. We've all experienced the conference call that drags on with little impact -the message is lost and we never want to accept another conference call invite. There's so much you can do quickly to make these calls a success. Here are some tips to help you deliver a fabulous educational conference call
1. Training Call Bursts: Make it effective and concise (30-minutes of well-planned content focused on specific objectives).
2. Pre-Meeting Assignments: Get people engaged with an easy assignment (survey, email or text a question, or brief reading).
3. Give People Roles: Give your audience reasons to participate by assigning them roles within the call ahead of time. This will encourage participation.
4. Make It Visual: Use popular conference tools like Zoom or Skype, send a short presentation or handout. You don't want any multi-tasking- visuals will help capture their attention.
5. Encourage Dialog: Keep questions simple, add some rhetorical questions into the mix, recognize participation, use Chat features to poll the group, and proactively seek from those that will share. Also start the call emphasizing that there will be specific actions assigned as follow-up...this will create some healthy stress!
6. Follow Up: Make sure you have a call to action! Track everyone's progress and follow-up with emails, texts, or more calls.